Thursday, December 30, 2010

new year's eve

I am more excited about new year's eve than I ever have been in my life. Usually, in the past, I don't really do anything to celebrate, mainly because I saw no reason as to why it was such a big deal. Yeah, it's another year, so what?

Well, from now on, that mindset is dead.




Because December 31st isn't just about ringing in a new year,
...it's about being fabulous.

Going to cocktail parties
Wearing the best damn outfit you can get your hands on
Over-the-top sparkly makeup
Champagne
Being in the city
etc.


Unfortunately, I am unable to go to a majority of the big parties that are going on in downtown Seattle, because I'm under 21, but I will be spending my new year's at Hotel 1000, on 1st avenue. Maybe we'll be able to see the Space Needle from our suite?
See you all in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment