Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Anna Karenina...the movie?!


I actually reeeeeally love Russian literature. I've considered learning the language just so I can read all the things in their original text. I've heard so many wonderful things about the language, how poetic and expressive it can be. It's actually voted one of the world's greatest literary languages. Haha, totally nerding out right now.

But anyways, yes! It's coming out November of this year. Starring Keira Knightley and Jude Law. I'm excited, but I also am hoping that they don't ruin it. I like Keira Knightley as an actress though, she does a good job with historical dramas in my humble opinion. 

But guhhh...I actually haven't gotten very far into the book yet. I started it last summer, but then I got way too busy and eventually had to put it in the backburner for a while. Hopefully that won't happen this summer, because what I've read so far I actually quite liked. SO NO SPOILERS.

By the way, I know that this isn't the first Anna Karenina movie ever made. I haven't seen any of the old ones though.

No comments:

Post a Comment